- What is Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol MNMD.
- When was Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. incorporated?
We were incorporated in 2010 in British Columbia.
- When did Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. become a public company?
We went public in February 2020 through a reverse takeover transaction and then uplisted to Nasdaq in April 2021.
- Where is Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. located?
Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc.
One World Trade Center
New York, NY 10007
- When is Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc.'s transfer agent?
Computershare Investor Services
100 University Ave.
8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J2Y1
T: 1-800-564-6253 (toll free in Canada and US)
T: 514-982-7555 (international direct dial)
- Who is Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc.'s independent auditor?
- How can I view documents Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
You can view all SEC filings here.
- How do I transfer units, warrants or stock, change the address on my account or replace a lost certificate?
You can view our Transfer Agent contact information here or further up on this FAQ page.
- Does Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. pay dividends?
MindMed does not pay a dividend on stock, and does not foresee doing so in the immediate future. Accordingly, MindMed does not offer a DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment Program).
- Does Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. have a direct stock purchase plan?
Currently, shares are not available for purchase directly from MindMed and we do not have a direct purchase program available.
- What do I do if my address has changed?
If your shares are held in your name, you may contact Computer Investor Services. If your shares are held in Street name (by your broker), you must contact your broker to update your address.